Security LeadHER Speaking Proposal Form
- Presentation and Speaker Guidelines
- Session Formats:
- Speaker Benefits:
- Speaker Selection and Notification:
ASIS International and the Security Industry Association (SIA) strive to conduct an equitable review process and therefore request the following presentation and speaker guidelines are followed:
- Company and organization graphics and/or product names should not be included within presentation submission and delivery.
- Commercially biased content should not be submitted.
- Proposals should not reference speaker name(s) or company(ies) in the title, abstract, or learning objectives.
- Presentations submitted should be vendor-neutral, product-agnostic and educational in nature.
- Presentations should include the use of all templates provided.
- Presentations will be open only to paid conference attendees and press, not to members of Speakers’ organizations
- All Speakers (4 maximum) need to be added to the presentation proposal for consideration.
- Accepted Speakers should participate in a session review meeting with SIA/ASIS staff members approximately 6 weeks prior to the event.
- All accepted Speakers will receive complimentary registration.
- Accepted Speakers are responsible for all individual travel costs and living expenses.
- Accepted Speakers should be committed, responsive, and adhere to deadlines.
- Information presented during session should be shared in a strictly educational, non-commercial and vendor-neutral manner.
- Required information and materials should be submitted on time.
All speaking/presenting formats will be considered (sole-speakers, panel discussions, interactive breakouts, workshops, etc.). Scheduled session lengths are 30- and 60-minutes, but longer formats may be considered, if needed.
As a Security LeadHER speaker, you will not only give back and help advance women in the global security industry, but you will also receive a complimentary registration.
Selections will be made by a joint SIA and ASIS International Content Development Committee All individuals who submit a proposal will be notified of selection decisions by March 17, 2023 . We encourage you to be part of the Security LeadHER experience – either as a Speaker or an attendee - as the value of this event goes far beyond the the 1.5 days together!
- Call for Presentations Opens:
- February 1,2023
- Call for Presentations Closes:
- February 20, 2023
- Advisory Committee Review Opens:
- February 24, 2023
- Advisory Committee Review Closes:
- March 8, 2023
- Selection Decision Notifications Sent:
- April 4, 2023
- Final Session PowerPoint and Handouts Due:
- June 5, 2023
Security LeadHER Presentation and Speaker Guidelines
The submission window has closed.